Hong Kong baptist university scholarship. If you are seeking to further your career in visual arts, then you can apply for the Admission Scholarships Scheme for outstanding overseas applicants at the Academy of Visual Arts of Hong Kong Baptist University for the academic year 2022.
This scholarship is open to all international students, including interested students from Mainland China that want to pursue a B.A. Honors degree at the Hong Kong University. Selected candidates will receive up to HK$40,000.
Hong Kong Baptist University is a publicly funded university ranked 607th among Best Global Universities. It delivers the best student experience by cultivating students’ integrity, creativity, communication, employability, and commitment to the common good.
Why choose to study at the Hong Kong University?
HKBU is committed to academic excellence in teaching, research, and service and to developing the whole person in all these endeavors built upon the heritage of Christian higher education.
Application Deadline: The main application period closes at 11:59 pm on 31st January 2022.
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: HK$40,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China and International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Mainland China and other international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for a B.A Honors degree program at the Academy of Visual Arts at HKBU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the B.A Honor program at HKBU.
The university will provide the students selected by the academy HK$10,000 – HK$40,000 toward the undertaken B.A Honors program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply through the online application system of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit a passport or other identity documents of their home country and degree certificate for academic qualification or a high school graduation diploma.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit SAT or ACT results with minimum of 1190 or 23 scores respectively and meet other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0