Corban University USA is delighted to offer the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
This scholarship is a tuition fee scholarship that will cover 50% tuition fee or $16,844 of any undertaken undergraduate program at Corban.
The eligibility criterion is that the students must be international applicants. All such applicants will be considered.
This University is a private Christian university in Salem, Oregon, ranked 12th in Regional Colleges West. The university aims to foster a transformative learning culture where a sustainable biblical worldview takes shape.
Why choose to study at Corban University USA? Corban University is recognized as a College of Distinction with engaged students, excellent teaching, a vibrant community, and successful outcomes that have built a vibrant Christian community that promotes worship, creative expression, and activities reflecting God’s character.
Application Deadline: The applications deadline for admission at Corban is 1st April 2022.
- University or Organization: Corban University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,844
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at Corban are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must live on Corban Campus.
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the application portal of the university and submit their admission applications. All new international students will receive the International Student Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official college transcripts
- Statement of financial responsibility
- A brief statement about the faith journey
- Admission Requirements: Students must attain a minimum 2.7 GPA in their high school records.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- TOEFL PBT – 520
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 110
For more information visit the official web page HERE